Combined Heat & Power
... gets double duty from the energy you buy.
"CHP" produces two forms of usable energy from a single fuel source. Reduces power costs about 20%.
Also called Co-Generation, CHP is unmatched in energy efficiency, reducing energy costs and consumption and demand charges, while shrinking your carbon footprint.
Why Consider CHP?
- Energy Efficiency to 92% (up from 30-40%)
- Saves power cost - average 20%
- Reduces Electric Purchases
- "Dispatchable" Power - shaves power peaks, demand charges
- Works w/ chiller - Cool and dehumidify
- Increases Energy independence
Anti-Black out capability
Stand alone operation
Black Start capability
- Reduces carbon footprint 30%
- Natural Gas rate savings to 32%
- Hedge against higher utility bills
CHP - a good fit for your facility?
For decades, CHP has been a great fit for large chemical plants, universities and food processing facilities. Modern pre-engineered CHP systems offer a great option for smaller applications, like office buildings, health clubs, multifamily residential buildings, supermarkets and hospitals and many others. Find out with a no-cost feasibility audit, free from TerraShares.
Learn more HERE